Biblical Excavations Part 1
From the Philistine coast to the rocky hills of Anatolia, encounter artifacts unearthed from the ground and discover recent textual revelations. Embark on this journey with internationally acclaimed researchers and experience the wonders of the ancient world.
Run time: 8 Hours
Click here for the digital version of Biblical Excavations Part 1
- Are All Psalms Prayers?
Marc Brettler, Brandeis University
- Where Did Jesus Meet Mary Magdalene?
James Charlesworth, Princeton Theological Seminary
- Did the Early Christians Forget Jesus?
Bart Ehrman, University of North Carolina–Chapel Hill
- The Apostle Paul & the Schools of Tyrannos
Mark Fairchild, Huntington University
- Angels: The Bible & Beyond
Mary Joan Winn Leith, Stonehill College
- Report from Philistine Gath
Aren Maeir, Bar-Ilan University
- Enochian Judaism: An Ancient Vision That Took Over
James Tabor, University of North Carolina–Charlotte
- Two Inscriptions & a Text: Paul in Aegean Turkey
Mark Wilson, Asia Minor Research Center