Jerusalem: Biblical Archaeology; A Carta Map
- 68×98 cm (26.8×38.6 in.); folds to 13.5×23.5 cm (5¼×9¼ in.)
- Scale: Jerusalem map 1:15,000
- Scale: Old city map 1:2,800
- A stunning presentation – Jerusalem Biblical Archaeology gives you an engrossing overview of millennia of biblical and ancient history.
- No place on earth has a more varied history than Jerusalem, cradle to Western heritage, culture and religion.
- See for yourself the amazing finds unearthed in and around Jerusalem. All of them solid witness to life in the Days of the Bible.
- To further enhance this unique documentation, important finds from later periods are also included.
- Texts and scientific advice by Yuval Baruch PhD.
- In collaboration with The Israel Antiquities Authority.