Texts and Contexts: Shedding New Light on Ancient Texts and Historical Questions
The world of Biblical scholarship is never static. Research into the ancient cultures from which the Biblical texts arose is continually shedding light on how to interpret and understand these ancient writings, events and peoples.
In Texts and Contexts, familiar texts and historical questions take on new meaning as eminent scholars explore the latest in literary interpretation.
- Exploring David’s Strange Antics After Defeating Goliath | James Hoffmeier
- The Historical Problem of the Essenes | Steve Mason
- Should the Gospel of John Be Used in Jesus Research? | James Charlesworth
- Oral Texts and Rhetorical Contexts | Ben Witherington III
- Early Christian Counter-Forgeries | Bart D. Ehrman
Run time: Approx. 5 hours
© 2010 Biblical Archaeology Society, Washington, D.C.
Will be shipped via: DOMESTIC SHIPPING & HANDLING