The Jerusalem of Jesus
The Jerusalem of Jesus, Part 1 of this lecture series, offers four stimulating lectures by archaeologist Dan Bahat, a leading expert on ancient Jerusalem. Explore the topography of Jerusalem in Jesus’ lifetime and the holy sites that became important to early Christians.
- Jerusalem in the time of Jesus
- The Temple Mount and Jesus
- The Church of the Holy Sepulchre from its inception
- Holy Places in Jerusalem and their origins
Jesus and the Dead Sea Scrolls
Jesus and the Dead Sea Scrolls, Part 2 of this lecture series, presents four fascinating lectures by Professor James H. Charlesworth of Princeton Theological Seminary, renowned Dead Sea Scroll scholar. Uncover the links between the scrolls and the developing theologies of Judaism and Christianity.
- The revolutionary nature of the Dead Sea Scrolls on Second Temple Judaism and Christian origins
- Jesus and the Dead Sea Scrolls
- The Fourth Evangelist and the Dead Sea Scrolls
- Archaeology and the Passion of Jesus